Saint-Gobain undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to Saint-Gobain website.
New accessibility test following the redesign of the website (19/05/2022)
Home Page Test
Source: Google Lighthouse Audit (19/05/2022).
New Complete accessibility audit in progress following a redesign of the website.
The Saint-Gobain site is partially compliant with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
TEST RESULTS 08/07/2021
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the average compliance rate is 50%:
· 33 compliant criteria
· 33 non-compliant criteria
· 40 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
· Keyboard traps are present.
· PDF documents are not accessible.
· Videos do not have an audio description or text transcript.
· Error messages are not correctly associated with fields.
· Focus is not visible on some elements.
· The responsive design is sometimes not correct.
· Some buttons do not have a label.
· Images that carry information do not have a detailed description.
· Some decorative images are not ignored by assistive technologies.
· Some frames have no titles and some have non-explicit titles.
· The contrast between the background colour and the texts of some interface components is not sufficient.
· Some links do not have explicit titles.
· There is no indication that some links open a new tab.
· Some scripts are not compatible with assistive technologies.
· The user is not notified of some context changes.
· In some cases, the generated source code is not valid.
· Some pages do not have a relevant title.
· The change of language is not indicated in the source code.
· Some tags are used for presentation purposes.
· The document structure of some pages is not consistent, missing navigation tag.
· Some fields/select boxes do not have a label.
· Some form buttons do not have a relevant title.
· Some form legends are not relevant.
· In some pages, the tab order is not consistent.
· Sub-menus are not indicated by the screen reader.
· The skip link is present but does not work.
· The bullet point in each line of some lists is read by the screen reader.
· Search and filter results are not announced by the screen reader.
· The indication of the active page in the navigation menu is given only by the colour.
· Hidden elements are read by the screen reader.
· A quote is not recognised as such by the screen reader.
· Data tables are not accessible.
Derogations for disproportionate loading
No derogation identified
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 08/07/2021.
Technologies used for the creation of the website:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
· NVDA with Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
· Web Developer Toolbar
· Contrast Color checker WCAG
· Axe dev tool
· WAVE Evaluation Tool
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of Saint-Gobain by email.
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
· Write a message to the Defender of Rights
· Contact the Advocate's delegate in your region
· Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp)
Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07
Your accessible site with FACIL’iti
What is FACIL’iti?
FACIL’iti is an innovative digital accessibility solution that automatically adapts the content and graphics of the saint-gobain.com website to improve digital accessibility for many types of handicap (visual, motor and cognitive), or simply to facilitate ease of reading.
FACIL’iti makes the display of saint-gobain.com sites more accessible to people who have difficulties in browsing or are seeking greater user-friendliness! Equipping your website or intranet with FACIL’iti allows you to open your organisation, its services and/or its products to a wider target market of Internet users.
Intended for use by those looking for ease of use when browsing the Internet, FACIL’iti offers many features to support several forms of additional visual, motor or cognitive needs.
FACIL’iti: how does it work?
Open the FACILI’iti website by clicking here.
Create your custom profile or choose one from the profiles library.
Once you have chosen a profile or features, they will be applied continuously to all sites that have installed FACIL’iti.
You can then close the FACIL’iti website.
Go back to the saint-gobain.com website
Whenever you return to the saint-gobain.com site, it will then be adapted to your needs.