Welcome to the page dedicated to those starting their career journey. We would like to support you in your professional introduction. Discover our programs (CFA, V.I.E, Trainee Program, Alternance,...); our partnerships, internal life, testimonies of former "Gobinous" and many other useful information.
At Saint-Gobain, we have a proactive policy. In other words, we want to offer you rewarding assignments, whether you are on an internship, a work-study program or at the beginning of your professional career. The aim is to support you in building your project and your career path.
> Our mission is to contribute to the world of tomorrow, since our products and services allow us to significantly reduce carbon emissions and greenhouse gases from buildings and have a positive impact on the planet.
> Regarding the discovery of our job areas, we continue to develop actions that allow you to better understand them and thus be able to guide you in your access to employment. Here are some examples:
- The Saint-Gobain Football Cup, a national event in France. It involves 2,900 students from 60 schools with key meetings throughout the year.
- A partnership with the National Confederation of Junior-Enterprises, the leading student movement in France, which brings together nearly 1,200 students.
- Of course, school forums and political actions for people during interns' and alternates' discovery days.
- Support for people in internships and work-study programs at the end of their studies in the development of their career paths.
- The same HR actions as for our employees, in particular by giving you access to our internal job site and by organizing "Youth Committees" (review of talent identified in internships and work-study programs to promote your integration within the group).
- Finally, we also honor your achievements/successes with, for example, the organization, every two years, of the V.I.E. Talent Awards during which your contributions within the Group are highlighted.
The program takes on a different look depending on the location.
For example, in Brazil, the program lasts 18 months and includes more than 250 hours of customized training, such as design thinking, agile methodologies, innovation, career management, and presentation skills, among others.
Such programs, which vary in organization and name, exist in several countries where Saint-Gobain operates: Thailand, Mexico, Poland (Program Praktyk i Staży), India with a focus on engineering and management students, or you can also find them in Germany and Austria where there are the "Global-Player", "Trainee for Production & Technology" as well as "Trainee Purchasing" programs; and of course in North America too with the local leadership program named Essentials of Manufacturing (EoM) where we hire 15 new engineers every year and put them in a rotational program in the US.