Our commitment, supported by the 6 pillars that underpin all our practices, is to make the Saint-Gobain group a company that changes along with the world.
The Group's CSR pillars guide our actions to reduce the environmental, social and societal impacts of our activities and solutions. These priority issues take into account the Group's strategy, the materiality analysis (Check the materiality matrix in the URD) and the expectations of our stakeholders.
Our CSR commitments are based on our CSR roadmap and our ethical code: the Principles of Conduct and Action. Developing and distributing more sustainable solutions to create comfortable living spaces that ensure the well-being of individuals and society as a whole: these are the foundations of our mission. These commitments are at the heart of our DNA and can be divided into six pillars.
BUILDING TRUST WITH STAKEHOLDERS
- Supporting the Group's employees in the fair and responsible practice of their profession,
- Working fairly and ethically with suppliers and throughout the supply chain.
Employee engagement and diversity
- Create a motivating and engaging work environment for all employees,
- Fostering inclusion and promoting all diversities.
Health and safety across the value chain
- Ensure the health and safety of employees, temporary workers and subcontractors at Saint-Gobain sites,
- Ensure the health and safety of our external stakeholders, in particular customers and suppliers.
contributing to the common good
- Propose solutions that promote energy efficiency and the reduction of CO2 emissions and achieve carbon neutrality by 2050,
- Combating the effects of climate change, in particular to preserve biodiversity, and addressing the increasing number of water-stressed areas.
- Manage resources responsibly and eliminate the use of non-recyclable raw materials,
- Participate in the development of a circular economy: collection, recycling and recovery of waste.
Contribute to the challenges of local communities:
- through our economic activity in synergy with our markets, our sites and our organizations in the countries,
- through philanthropy and employee involvement.