Isover is the brand that cares about building better for people and the planet by offering insulation solutions for buildings and equipment that deliver sustainability and performance.
OUR WORLDWIDE FOOTPRINT
Isover is the worldwide leader in insulation solutions with 10,000 people in more than 30 countries supported by 49 production sites.
OUR BRAND PROMISES
We commit, beyond our local footprint, to be always by your side as your reliable, expert business partner.
We commit to constantly anticipate your needs and bring added value solutions.
We commit to respond to your challenges by bringing you trusted solutions which offer productivity, financial benefits and a quality finish, delivering the expected performance.
We commit to care about people by making installation and indoor environments more comfortable and safer, and to care for the planet by reducing buildings’ environmental impacts.
From 1937 to the present day, Isover benefits from more than 80 years of experience and innovation.
Discover our history
Since 1937, we imagine, manufacture and deliver a broad range of insulation solutions made of different materials.
A MULTI-MATERIAL OFFER
Mineral wool is a porous and flexible material that traps the air, making it one of the best thermal and acoustic insulating materials. Mineral wool is incombustible and does not fuel fire or propagate flames.
At Isover, we produce 2 types of mineral wool products:
- Glass wool: Isover glass wool solutions are mainly made from sand and recycled glass. They improve thermal comfort, by reducing heat loss in winter or heat gains in summer. They also have excellent sound absorption properties. Over the past 80 years, we have constantly improved our solutions to improve their mechanical, fire, thermal and acoustic performances.
- Stone wool: Isover stone wool is made of volcanic rock raw materials and recycled stone wool waste. It combines mechanical resistance with good thermal performance, fire safety and high temperature suitability.
Rolls, panels, pipe sections, blowing wool…
Panels, rolls, wired mats, pipe sections.
OUR COMPLEMENTARY OFFER
Isover also provides complementary materials.
Pipe sections, sheets.
Rolls, panels, wired mat, pipe sections.
PIR, EPS AND XPS PANELS
Flexible and dense panels
Accessories, vapor and wind barriers
A MULTI-APPLICATION OFFER
Isover offers insulation solutions for a wide range of applications in buildings, transportation and industrial applications.
PRODUCTS AND SYSTEM SELECTION
Click on the below images to access the different product or systems cards.
NEW GLASS WOOL
Soft touch glass wool with a biobased binder
Thermal bridges-free insulation Studs for facades
Internal insulation system
System supplied as a kit with high thermal and acoustic performances for a light and slim façade
Self-supporting insulated ducts
High fire, acoustical and thermal performing light stone wool
ISOVER MULTIMAX ™
High insulating glass wool panel for cavity walls
With Isover, we support our customers throughout their projects, from the prospecting phase until completion. We provide comprehensive services adapted to all challenges.
To make sure that customers select the right solution for their specific needs, we provide all necessary support for information about our solutions (U-value calculator, BIM objects, technical assistance and advice…)
We offer many different and convenient ways to find ISOVER solutions, place and track orders (geolocation of distributors or installers…)
We offer high-quality training courses as well as job site demonstrations and assistance. In some regions, we also offer waste management services and recycling services.
We provide services to help our customers get more out of their current business and feel confident for the future (lead generation for our customers, sales and marketing training, merchandising recommendation and communication tools…).
At Saint-Gobain, we all have the same vision: BE THE WORLDWIDE LEADER IN LIGHT AND SUSTAINABLE CONSTRUCTION.
Our construction brands contribute to achieve this vision thanks to a concrete commitment: we care about building better for people and the planet by offering solutions that deliver sustainability and performance.
For Isover, this commitment translates into concrete actions.
- It means making our solutions available across the world thanks to our worldwide footprint.
- It means that we constantly innovate to satisfy customers’ needs. We developed high performance insulation products such as the Isover MULTIMAX Lambda 030 glass wool with the best thermal performance on the market.
- It means we commit to share our expertise on insulation and help professionals to build better in all aspects.
- It means investing in recycling programs. In France, Isover launched the first closed-loop recycling service for construction and demolition glass wool waste.
- It also means rewarding our customers’ loyalty via dedicated communities and clubs.