Weber is the brand that cares about building better for people and the planet by offering solutions that deliver sustainability and performance to mortars customers.
OUR WORLDWIDE FOOTPRINT
Weber, the worldwide leader in mortar-based solutions with 10,000 people in 61 countries supported by almost 200 production units.
OUR BRAND PROMISES
We commit, beyond our local footprint, to be always by your side as your reliable, expert business partner.
We commit to constantly anticipate your needs and bring added value solutions.
We commit to respond to your challenges by bringing you trusted solutions which offer productivity, financial benefits and a quality finish, delivering the expected performance.
We commit to care about people by making installation and indoor environments more comfortable and safer, and to care for the planet by reducing buildings’ environmental impacts.
From 1900 to the present day, Weber benefits from more than a century of experience and innovation.
We offer a full range of mortar-based solutions and construction chemicals for building construction and renovation.
- Products and systems for façade: Weber facade products and systems decorate, enhance, protect, insulate and repair new or old façades.
- Products and systems for tiling: Weber tiling solutions are suitable for new building or renovation projects in residential, public or industrial premises. We can help with tiling walls and floors, interiors and exteriors in dry or wet environments.
- Products and systems for flooring: Our range is made of smoothing, levelling, covering and comfort products for small renovations to large new-build projects in residential, commercial or industrial buildings.
- Products and systems for waterproofing: Waterproofing solutions for all types of buildings, for new buildings and renovation. Solutions designed to be easy to apply by specialists, craftspeople and end users alike.
- Concrete works: Concrete works comprises concrete repair, grouts, anchoring and fixing mortars, special concrete, mortar additives and concrete protection coatings.
- Masonry mortars: A safe alternative to job-site mix, Weber masonry mortars are designed for new constructions and renovations. Suitable for all types of brick or blocks, they can be applied by hand or by machine.
- Plastering mortars: Weber plastering mortars are designed for levelling, smoothing or fine-smoothing uneven surfaces before final treatment. They are based on gypsum, cement or polymer, depending on applications and local expectations.
- Sealants: Weber sealants are designed for sealing and grouting joints. They protect against moisture. They can be used for exterior and interior. They are water-based adhesives.
Click on the images to access our selection of product and systems.
COMFORT ENGINEERED TILE ADHESIVES
Enhancement of existing tile adhesives products
AQUABALANCE TECHNOLOGY FOR DECORATIVE RENDERS
No biocides technology for decorative renders
WEBERFLOOR PUMP TRUCK SERVICE
On site pumping and mixing for the preparation of high quality screeds
The first recyclable external insulation system
WATER BASED POLYURETHANE WATERPROOFING PRODUCTS (PUD)
Liquid applied polyurethane waterproofing membrane
ADVANCED TILE GROUT SOLUTIONS
High performance grouting solutions: webercolor evolution & weberepox easy
External thermal insulation composite system paving the way for a new contemporary freedom on the facade. Including for the first time a facade design with glass
With Weber, we support our customers throughout their projects, from the prospecting phase until completion. We provide comprehensive services adapted to all challenges.
To make sure that customers select the right solution for their specific needs, we provide all necessary support for information about our solutions (Weber guide, BIM objects, technical assistance and advice…)
We offer many different and convenient ways to find Weber solutions, place and track orders (geolocation of distributors or installers…)
We offer high-quality training courses as well as job site demonstrations and assistance. In some regions, we also offer waste management services and recycling services.
We provide services to help our customers get more out of their current business and feel confident for the future (lead generation for our customers, sales and marketing training, merchandising recommendation and communication tools…).
At Saint-Gobain, we all have the same vision: BE THE WORLDWIDE LEADER IN LIGHT AND SUSTAINABLE CONSTRUCTION.
Our construction brands contribute to achieve this vision thanks to a concrete commitment: we care about building better for people and the planet by offering solutions that deliver sustainability and performance.
For Weber, this commitment translates into concrete actions.
- It means that we constantly innovate to satisfy customers’ needs. We develop environmentally friendly product ranges.
- It means helping our customers selecting the best solution for each project thanks to our unique Weber guide.
- It means we commit to share our expertise about mortar’s solutions and help professionals to build better in all aspects.
- It also means rewarding our customers’ loyalty via dedicated communities and clubs.